Monday, October 17, 2011

Being hormonal again??

I've been feeling very emotional again lately.  Not too sure whether it's due to my hormones or it's just me full stop.  When people say our lives will definitely change when a new bundle of joy arrives well it is very true.  It is so true to the extend that it had affected me so much that nothing else in the world matters except for Aston.  Not even my husband matters to me anymore.

At times, I even felt that his presence is not important anymore as long as I have Aston with me.  I know this sounds very bad but it's true.  Some days especially weekends if we're all at home, I rather he is not at home and out with his mates because I felt that he's disrupting our daily routine.  Perhaps I'm just being too rigid and doesn't like it when the day doesn't go according to schedule.

Sadly, I really feel that I'm drifting away from my husband.  Here I am crying by myself composing this blog while my son is taking his nap.  How sad can my life be? I never expected an addition to the family will affect me this way.  The three of us should be a happy family but somehow I do not feel that happiness.  I see friends who have children and are still such loving couple but here I am thinking that my husband is not important.  Sometimes, I don't even feel like talking to him so I choose to hide in the room and sleep or just mingle with the ipad till I'm tired.  At times, I even wish that we don't sleep in the same room! Should I see a shrink? or perhaps maybe I should return to work and life will be better for me?

Why must I feel this way? Why can't I just be happy and contented that I'm so lucky I do not have to work and can spend time with my son while others doesn't have the opportunity to do so?

1 comment: