Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Post Holiday Syndrome or Jinx?

All of us had post holiday syndrome after we came back from Bali.  One girlfriend missed the early morning swim and another missed the outdoor toilet.  Their respective other halves missed the driver and the 5 star service.

Aahhhhh! It was all nice and although I can't say that I'm rejuvenated but I am really happy for the holiday maybe because I finally can feel what it's like to be a family of 3 without the extended families. Just the 3 of us....basically I can just put my legs up and lie on the sofa as and when I wish...have a cup of tea while Aston is napping....cutting fruits for Aston while he is just there playing.  ( I always imagine that while I'm cooking Aston is always playing nearby)  I guess this is my post holiday syndrome.

Back to reality! The next day after we came back I met up with my friends and everything was fine until I drove into someone's car when I came out of the parking without me realising until I reached home! Bleh! It was horrible! I felt so guilty and sorry for the car next to me.  Don't ask me how I don't realised it because I really didn't felt it.  All I felt was a bump which I thought I hit something hard on the road.  I stopped and looked back and everyone was minding their own business..no one was chasing after me so I thought oh no problem.  Lo and behold this is what happened!


The Damage
The recovery by Daddy's polishing.  TQ!


Now why do I say it's a post holiday syndrome or jinx? Well, this is what happen exactly the next day after we came back from Bangkok in May.

:(
Needless to say, we had to send into the workshop to give him a reconstructive surgery.

So what do you think? Pure bad luck? Holiday jinx? Or ........ ?  Whatever it is...go away! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment