Friday, November 12, 2010

22 And A Half Weeks!

Went for my check up this morning with my hubby and amazingly I put on 4 kgs!! Dr said that because I'm catching up what I lost before so it is OK.... hmmmm perhaps 4kgs is too much in one month! Looks like I gotta lay off Mcdonalds for a while now.... :(

Well.. Dr is very happy with my progress as well as baby's growth.  The only thing lacking is my iron level. I need to eat more leafy vegetables which at the current moment is not one of my favourite food! Cos lettuce YES ! But spinach... choy sum... Baby don't like it ;) Hahaha So anyway, I've been on this supplement for iron called Iberet Folic to boost my iron level but the side effect is constipation!

YES I've been complaining about my constipation problem with all my dear galfriends... With this supplement it makes it even worst! I've been taking papaya as per Dr's advice nearly everyday but certain days it helps but certain days it doesn't.  And mind you with my breakfast in the morning which is consist of

1 teaspoon of Lo Hong Ka Bird Nest (Thank you BB--my hubby)
1 glass of Orange Juice (Peel Fresh)
2slices of bread or toastie waffles or bacon with eggs
1 cup of EnfaMama
1 slice of papaya

So judging from the above for a normal person I think logicially thinking OJ+Milk+Papaya = Diarrhoea but not for me! And I heard that constipation will get worst in third trimester! HELP!!

But after looking at the ultrasound this morning ahhhh it's all worth it ! Plus Dr said baby at the moment baby have my features too! I think daddy is abit jealous he said baby face will change.... Can't wait to see my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment