Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hmmm what to blog??

What do I write in a blog? I told myself that I will start a blog to put down happy moments or sad moments or anything that I would like to share throughout my pregnancy.  Well... I am officially 5 months pregnant now and why start only today?

This is how it all started... I was well kinda bored at work today and I saw my msn-buddy online.  She's like my online encylopedia on pregnancy.  Thank you my dear friend! Anyway, everytime we chat on msn she's been asking me whether have I started my exercise routine and I've been giving her the same old answer which is NOPE! Finally, I manage to swim on Deepavali day and the moment I saw her online I msn her and told I finally swam! So again she did some consultation over msn on some little trivial matters that I've asked her and she was encouraging me to blog. 

So here I am with my first entry.....

1 comment:

  1. PRETTY MUMMY, update your blog frequently to share your pregnancy experience. Every individual has different pregnancy experience, we can learn from each other. Amazing Job...Didn't know you had written SO MUCH!!! Can't wait to see Baby A. , I want to touch him tomorrow when I see you. Hehehe...See ya!

    ReplyDelete