Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exhausted Mummy & Active Baby

I know... I know... I shouldn't be complaining that my baby is getting more and more active these days especially during the night but baby been so active that he wakes me up in the middle of the night! Anyway, last week both of us were very tired.  Sad to say daddy's grandma passed away peacefully at home last Tuesday. 

Nevertheless, we are all very proud of her to be able to live up to 97 years old without much complains except for the last few years where she's just being a typical old lady.  The wake was held at our house in PJ and there were so many relatives from all over came back and some of them were sleeping at our place.  So daddy told mummy and baby to go back to our condo to have proper rest.  Mummy and baby continue going to work during the day and after work we drive back to PJ to attend the wake... well not really attend I was just there taking care of the 'pak kum' most of the time and then around midnight we will drive ourselves back to Subang again.  This went on from Tuesday through till Friday.  We didn't return back to Subang on Friday because we had an early start on Saturday for the funeral so baby and I stayed back in PJ on Friday night.  On Saturday, all of us woke up very early and prepare for the funeral.  Baby and I joined in the prayers too to say our last good bye to grandma/greatgrandma.  After prayers we adjourned to Nirvana to perform the last ritual. 

Some cousins and relatives came back to our house for vegetarian lunch.  Baby and I had bread instead.  We even manage to bring Russ for grooming.  After some of the relatives left, we decided to take a nap before going back to the groomers to pick up Russ even daddy joined us on our sleeping session.  Baby and I went to pick up Russ from the groomers because daddy was too tired.  Anyway, when we arrive home daddy was already awake.  We chatted with the relatives for a while before driving back to Subang for the weekend.

So the above explains why the mummy is exhausted.  As for active baby, well what I can conclude is that baby is obviously getting bigger and there's not much room for him to move around.  So whenever he starts moving I can feel it very strong that at times it wakes me up from my sleep.  Sometimes, I can't even eat properly because I felt that something is blocking the food from going down.  At times, while I was trying to enjoy my TVB he will start to move around which at the end I couldn't find a comfortable position on the sofa.  At times, he likes to play with daddy.  I think he can sense when daddy trying to play with him by pushing my stomach and he will push back sometimes.  Sometimes it gets quite rough that I myself can't take it!  I noticed that he moves alot when I'm having my lunch and also just before I finish work around 5-6 in the evening.  After that he will be quiet until when I lie on the bed getting ready to sleep he will be wide awake!

Ahh...the joy of being a preggers.... less than a month to go! Yayyyyyy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment