Friday, September 27, 2013

Aston's First Pampering Session

Yayyyyyy! Thanks to iCloud I manage to retrieve back all my photos.  I quickly transfer it to iPhoto so hopefully it will be safe and sound for now.  Anyway, these are the photos I wanted to share....

(Please excuse the lousy watermark!) This is quite memorable because this is the first time Aston had his haircut standing by himself.  Usually daddy will have to carry him and mummy have to distract him with the phone.  We are so proud of him!  Anyway, after that he was transferred to stand on the chair but I don't know why I didn't take a photo of that.  I thought I did but I couldn't find it.



Next the stylist offered to wash his hair.  So we gave it a try! I thought he won't even lie down on the chair! But just look at the him! The third photo does not do justice to him.  He look like he's about to burst out crying but he was not at all!





After that he even allow the stylist to wrap his hair up and walk out like a boss!




Well done Aston!! Next time we can all go to the saloon and get pampered together!







No comments:

Post a Comment