Monday, September 23, 2013

Oopsie Daisy!

I wanted to upload some photos to share on the blog.  I thought since everyone is updating their iPhone to the iOS 7 I do the same too while I write my blog.  Kill two birds with one stone.  Lo and behold I didn't realised that I have not even plug this phone of mine to sync with itunes at all! So when I first plug it in it asked whether do I want to setup as a new phone or as my previous phone? So I thought of course I want everything as previous because in my mind new phone means factory default settings.

Aaarrghh! I definitely click on the wrong button! I lost everything!! All my contacts, photos everything was identical to my dad's phone!! (I passed my old phone to my dad) Waaahhhhh!! I want to cry! I had really nice photos of Aston and I didn't even manage to save it!

What was I thinking?!?! At the least I should have upload all into iPhoto first! Anyway, luckily I did activate iCloud so hopefully the photos manage to stream into iCloud because I just took them yesterday and those were the photos I wanted to share!

Fingers cross....


No comments:

Post a Comment