Thursday, September 19, 2013

I am Back!!!

Helloooooooo Friends! (I learned this greeting from Aston and he learned it from Pocoyo!) It's been 7 months since I logged in to Blogspot.  So much have happened since my last update that I don't know where to begin!

Well, first and foremost let me explain why the long hiatus.. see first of all with the current security especially on cyberspace I don't feel secure posting photos on the WWW because anyone could just steal my photos and use it without me knowing! So, apparently we are suppose to watermark our photos before posting them on the WWW to prevent theft.  As expected I got stuck trying to figure out how to watermark the photos.  I know...I know I could easily asked Mr. Google but...... OK fine...I was lazy! Anyhow....I finally manage to figure it out and hopefully I can restart my blogging engine and post more frequently.

That's all for this post...hopefully my next post won't be 7 months later! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment