Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can't Wait To See My Son!!

Hubby went out for "yum cha" session with his buddies leaving me all alone at home with my baby and my beloved Russ so I decided to update my blog since I haven't been doing so for about a week now.  I had my mind set to share with everybody what my baby looks like in my tummy now with the 4D scan that I just took last check up but guess what!?!?! The scanner is not working!! AAaarrgghhh!

Somehow the computer just can't detect that there's a scanner being installed and so I decided to search online for the driver to install it and after several attempts of downloading various files it still doesn't work! I even downloaded a driver which when I double click on it to install, it is all in chinese characters!

Anyway.. shall not waste anymore time and I will get hubby to settle it later.  Anyway, last week check up was quite interesting.  First of all Dr said that my weight gain is really good.  She was really supportive by saying that if I maintain what I have been doing and not to fluctuate my weight too much I shouldn't have any problems delivering my baby naturally and it should be an easy delivery.  Yayyyy!! The scanning was good fun too because I requested for a 4D scan.  Unfortunately, the umbilical cord is right infront of the baby so all we could see is the side view of him.  Ahhh but is good enough.  Dr also mentioned that everything is going well with baby and he's going to be a "long" baby.  Judging from his length, he is 2 weeks ahead of an average baby size.  Let's hope all my drinking of Enfamama pays off because is quite a torture to drink them every morning but when I think of my baby I make sure I have one cup a day.  Baby next time you must sayang mummy and not be a rascal ok?  Can't wait for my next appointment which is in 2 weeks time.  Yeah... Dr said from now on we will have check up every 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment