Wednesday, January 5, 2011

29 weeks and 3 days

According to my iphone application "What to Expect" baby is due in 10 weeks and 4 days.  Can you imagine? Well I can't! It seems like it was just few months back that I'm announcing to everyone that I'm pregnant and now I have less than 3 months to go!

With that in mind of course I've been doing a lot of research on pain relief and stages of labour... and of course asking around from experienced mothers.  Sometimes, I worried so much that I will just wake up in the middle of the night and start to imagine what it will be like! I know is getting crazy but I can't help but imagine whether can I handle it when the day comes. 

This morning hubby woke up early (usually he is still sleeping after I leave the house for work).  Anyway, I was just reminding him that our check up is this Friday and then I asked him to guess how many months is our baby.  He said 6 months! Then of course I proudly said that baby is 7 months old now.  Hubby said he's also getting very anxious and I told him yup me too! I told him that I am also very scared for the labour and gave him this wild idea.  I told him that we need to stock up on TVB dramas for me to watch while I'm in labour!   He laughed and asked how am I going to watch it? I said well we can play it through the laptop.  He said that I won't be able to concentrate on the drama.. well I don't care.. I am still going to give it a shot! My thinking is that rather than not doing anything and then I'll probably end up concentrating on the pain... I might as well have some other distractions right?

Well baby has been very active lately.  Kicking...punching...tossing and turning I think! I don't exactly know what he's doing inside but I can really feel him moving every now and then.  Recently, he likes to move actively around 3-ish in the morning which sometimes is so strong that I will be awake and I have to calm him down in order for me to continue my sleep! Another time that he's particularly active is while I'm at work around 5pm.  Other than that, I noticed that during lunch time while I'm eating sometimes he will move around... but I realised from the time I'm awake till lunch time I assume he's sound asleep! Hmmm... I hope he doesn't have our bad sleeping habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment