Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ooops! What A Shameful Accident !

Yesterday I had the most embarassing pregnant moment ever which I will never forget!  I've read a few pregnancy books and also from google-ing online that at times pregnant women can't really hold their pee.  Initially I thought nah... it won't happen to me I mean I've been going to the loo quite frequent already to empty my bladder so that this won't happen!!  O.M.G this is how it all started....

 As usual, every morning I will have my routine work in the office and I will usually go for my toilet break around 11.30am and usually by then I will be quite desperate to relieve my bladder.  Unfortunately, the cleaning lady decided to change her schedule and when I went to the loo she was cleaning it.  So i walked back to my office and I had a shocked of my life! The moment I open the office door which I need to pull I suddenly felt that I leaked! YES! I didn't know what to do but to continue walking back to my workstation and thinking hmmm could it be extremely heavy discharge or is my pee! I was crossing my fingers that let it be really heavy discharge but I know deep down it wasn't! Obviously, I couldn't concentrate on my work anymore and can't wait for the cleaning lady to finish cleaning the loo so that I can go and find out how bad it was!  Well Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and used lots of tissues trying to dry my undies.  Obviously, the rest of the day I just can't wait to go home because I felt so uncomfortable and felt so ashame eventhough I did not mention a word to my collegue! Lesson learnt... do not wait till the last minute to relieve my bladder especially in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment