Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Aston's Progress

As of today Aston is 2 months and 9 days old.  Till today I can't believe how much he has grown! I mean yes obviously baby must grow but not at this rate! I noticed that he's beginning to outrgrow his newborn shirts.  Looking back at the photos that I have taken so far this is how he progress since birth.

2 Days Old

1 Month and 2 Days Old

2 Months Old
Hopefully, I will be diligent enough to take photos at least once a month to see how my baby progress.  Ahhh.. I still cannot believe it! Anyway, lately Aston's schedule has changed and is much more predictable.  I actually adopt the 'feed-play-sleep' throughout the day and things been working really well.  Although he's not sleeping through the night well... in textbook terms he's pretty much is consider sleeping through the night but not in my terms.  On good days he'll sleep for about 5-6 hours straight while on not so good days he'll sleep for about 3-4 hours so which means I only do one feeding at wee hours in the morning.  As for daytime naps, he's been doing 30mins nap and then he will wake up and play for a while and fall asleep again or he will last till he's next feed.

As a comparison to my previous entry, this is what my schedule looks like now:-

6.00am      Change diaper, feed and sleep
               
8.30am     Change diaper, feed, play and sleep 

11.00am   Change diaper, feed, play and sleep

1.00pm     Change diaper, feed, play and sleep

3.00pm     Change diaper, feed, play and sleep

5.00pm    Change diaper, feed, play and sleep

6.30pm    Bath, feed, play and sleep

8.00pm   Change diaper, feed, play and sleep

Well, again after 8.00pm I still can't predict he's schedule yet because at times he will wake up around 10pm for his last feed or he will sleep till about 1am.  At times, around 7.30pm when he sleep after bath he can sleep through past 8pm and wakes up at 10pm instead.  Anyhow on the average, after midnight I will usually need to feed him once between 3-5am depending on his last feed.  

By the way, the above schedule went a little cuckoo on the day we went for his 2months jab.  Oh boy it was horrible I must admit.  He was super clingy and was a little feverish.  He was not himself at all.  I couldn't even get him to lie down without crying while I fetch his milk or change his diapers.  This lasted for about 3 days and thankfully the clingyness subsided and he's a happy boy again.  I'm suppose to bring him again for Rotavirus and pneumococal tomorrow.  Oh it's such a drag to re-live that episode again! Hopefully, these two vaccine does not have any side effects! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment