Monday, July 18, 2011

Notti Aston!!

I'm beginning to think that the superstitious saying where babies are very "sensitive (siu hei)" are true.  It was just slightly less than one month ago that I blogged Aston been sleeping too much well..well..well... Aston showed me what he is capable of doing exactly the opposite!

Everything went well this morning so I thought it would be a good day for both of us...I was so wrong! He woke up at 8.15am this morning still yawning away but was not very cranky just making a lot of goos and giiisss.  I tried to put him back to sleep but judging from his response it was very unlikely.  So I decided to bring him out for his morning walk.  After the walk, I lay him back on his crib and he managed to dooze off after a few eeees and ahhhs.  He woke up 30 minutes later and I fed him his milk.  He only manage to drink 2oz! The day went on fine until about 45 minutes later he started to fuss again.  I fed him the remaining milk but he refused to drink.  15 minutes later I tried again and he drank another 2oz and fell asleep.  30 minutes later he woke up again and was in a very cranky mood.

I tried feeding, burping, walking around the house nothing works! He refuse to play or even chat! He just lie there making noise as if complaining about something which I wish I could understand because he's been making the same sound so many times.  I've been feeding him every hour and tried to calm him down but nothing works not even his pacifier until I blew my steam.

Yes... it was unbearable anymore.  I remember clearly it was almost 5pm I raised my voice at him and he was silent looking at me as if he understood.  Then he fuss then I said NO MORE CRYING with a stern voice then he stopped and looked at me.  5 seconds later just when he was about to start he's complain I repeated with a stern and loud voice NO MORE CRYING and he stopped.  Finally, after a few rounds he couldn't care and just continue fussing and complaining I raised my voice again and told him he's a naughty boy and mummy don't like naughty boys and I teared! I couldn't stand the look on his face.  Eyes wide open looking at me innocently.  I continue telling him no more crying while tearing! I even gave him a light spank on his thighs which shooked him.  I felt so guilty for hitting him so I continue to tear even more! I just repeated to him that he's a naughty boy today and I don't like it.  Then I walked away to clean his bottle and when I returned to the room I saw him already asleep!

Anyway, he only slept for half an hour.  He woke up and I quickly get ready for his bath.  After his bath we went downstairs to say hello to yeh yeh and then he started fussing.  I fed him and he fell asleep.  I hope he will sleep till midnight for his last feed and then sleep all the way till next morning.  Fingers cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment