Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank You Grandmama!

Grandmama's Masterpiece

Grandmama comes over to visit once a week and bring me lunch.  Two weeks ago grandmama tried to get Aston's hand and foot print as a keepsake.  Grandmama thought it will be easy just stamp on to get some ink and stamp again on the art paper.  Unfortunately, it wasn't as easy as we thought it will be!  At the end of the day, Aston's hands and feet including the nails are blue.  I told papa that Aston's is turning into Avatar because we couldn't fully cleaned the ink especially those underneath his nails.  Oh yes! Aston did tasted some of the blue ink.  Thank goodness they are non toxic!

Anyway, looking at it now I think is worth going through the trouble! I hope Aston will appreciate what grandmama did for him when I show it to him when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment