Friday, July 15, 2011

Short of Supply........

Recently I noticed that I can't express as much breastmilk as before.  Previously, I manage to yield close to 4 oz each pump.  Lately, I'm struggling to even get 3oz! I can't figure out what went wrong because I did not change anything.  Perhaps is the food? or perhaps because I never nurse Aston direct?

Anyway, Aston will be turning 4 months on Monday.  I sure hope that I can continue to provide Aston with breastmilk until he start taking solid food but judging from what I've yield for the past week it has been very demotivating.  Even though I do not feed Aston breastmilk exclusively but at least some is better than none I suppose?

I heard fenugreek helps to boost supply.  Will try to get some over the weekend and try it out.  Fingers cross hopefully I can still continue for another 2 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment