Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeding Too Much Healthy Food?

As I mentioned in my previous post, doctor mentioned that I have to cut back on feeding Aston vitamin A because Aston is turning yellow.  Eeek! Immediately, my mind was like Oh Gosh... no more butternut pumpkin and sweet potato...what else is there to feed?

Immediately when I had the time I quickly did my research on what food that I should avoid and oh my practically my whole week's menu!  Below is a list of food that is high in Vitamin A that I usually feed Aston (not in any particular order)

1. Carrots
2. Spinach
3. Rockmelon
4. Papaya
5. Sweet potato
6. Butternut squash / pumpkin
7. Broccoli
8. Salmon

So now I have to re-think my weekly menu for Aston.  I really have no idea what to cook for him because he definitely do not fancy porridge anymore but food that has slightly more texture he doesn't like it either.  Ever since last week, I've been feeding him just rice/pasta/noodle with soup and occasionally add in steam vegie which I find the diet is not balance at all!        

No comments:

Post a Comment