Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprise! Surprise!

My little baby gave me two surprises today.  Remember how I was mentioning that Aston is super clingy recently, this morning as usual I was expecting the 'waaaaaahhhh!' the moment I want to walk downstairs to wash the bottles and what not.  It did started a little but again I reassured him and told him that I am just going downstairs to wash and bring some bread up for both of us to eat.  Then, he happily walk to his toys and started playing! I was like wow!

Then, right after his dinner and bath about 7.15pm he was a bit cranky.  Initially, I thought he wanted a hug so I hugged him but that was not sufficient.  Then........*denotes actions*

Mummy: What do you want Aston?
Aston: *Walk to his room*
Mummy: *Followed him into his room from behind*
Aston: * He turned back towards the door and tried to close the door which was latched to the wall*
Mummy: *Helped him to close the door*
Aston: *Saw mummy closed the door and walk to mummy's bed*
Aston: *Climbed up the bed and stand next to his own bed making noises*
Mummy:*Hands him his beanbag and pacifier*
Aston: *Put his pacifier in his mouth and hold on to his beanbag and lie down on the bed*
Mummy: *Lie down quietly beside Aston*

10minutes later.....
Aston:ZZZZzzzZZZzzZZ
Mummy: *Changed him into his pyjamas*
Mummy: *Carry him back into his cot and still couldn't believe Aston went to bed all by himself*

I'm so proud of my little baby! This is the first time that he went to bed all by himself.  Usually, we will go through a routine of giving him a nice rub with warm towel, change him to his pyjamas, milk then he will twist and turn in his crib before falling asleep and usually he will take at least 30minutes in his crib before falling asleep.

I still can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment