Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maternity Leave--Day 2

Today, we woke up early because we had an appointment with our insurance agent to discuss about insurance for our son.  Our agent is also hubby's ex-collegue and a very nice friend.  Anyway, she was also sharing her experience with us as she's also considered a new mom.  She really did enlighten me when she talk about her labour experience.  She said it till the extend that it was such a joyful and funny experienced! She also shared her experienced about buying things for her son.  I guess all new parents to be will have to learn by making mistakes especially when comes to buying bulky items like strollers and car seat and even clothes!

After our appointment, hubby went to work  and I called up the urut lady to enquire about her service.  She said she can meet me at 2.30pm because she's in Subang area so I head to Empire to buy myself lunch.  I bought home sandwich and a cup of smoothie and again had my lunch while watching TVB dramas.  I told myself I can do this everyday!

Anyway, the urut lady arrived about 2pm.  She waited for me at the main entrance to the shopping mall below my condo.  So I took her up to my condo and she started to explain that I can either engage her for 7 days or 14 days or even longer ! I will also need the cream and a bangkung.  A girlfriend of mine lend me hers so I do not need to buy the bangkung.  I paid her RM300 as deposit and she told me to either SMS her or call her when I'm admitted to the hospital and then call or SMS her when I'm back at home.  She said urut can start either 4th or 5th day after delivery.  The earlier the better.  She even mentioned that first time urut may be a bit painful but after that it will be more relax and after 4th or 5th time I should be able to see some slimming result.  She suggested that I try out for 7days first and if I feel comfortable and would like to continue another 7days for slimming then I can inform her then. 

After the urut lady left, I continue watching my TVB drama and it started pouring heavily.  I was suppose to return to my office to pass my airport pass to my collegue for him to renew it for me but in the end I dragged till about 5-ish and I just passed the documents to my collegue at the lobby of my office.  Seems like this early day off is making me very lazy....!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment