Friday, December 3, 2010

24 Weeks and 5 Days

According to my iPhone application, today I am officially 24 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  It didn't hit me that I am officially in my 6th month until today when I was bored at work and was doing some mental calculation how many months is 24 weeks and it hit me!

Wow.... time really flies I must say.  I still can't believe that I am 6 months pregnant! It felt like I haven't done a lot of things especially my exercise routine! I was very adamant to do yoga at home but I only manage to do it twice.  Swimming only once so far... but to console myself I did lots of walking since the day I was confirmed pregnant.  Hubby been very nice to accompany me to ensure I fullfill my walking exercise on a weekly basis.  Every weekend without failed we will walk for hours in a shopping mall from Mid Valley to Pavillion to Sunway Pyramid and even Carrefour! I told myself I must swim at least once a week starting from tomorrow.  :)

Well, we also manage to shop a few large items for our baby.  Hubby decided that we should start buying gradually so that he doesn't feel the pinch so much.  We have bought so far :-

1. Inglesina Zippy Stroller...this stroller only requires one hand to operate which is the reason why we bought it.
2. Baby Cot with latex matress (it comes with one free bedding set by the way)
3. Playpen
4. Fisherprice infant to toddler bouncer
5. Baby bath tub with netting and hubby purposely buy a stainless steel stand from Ikea for me so that I don't have to squat and hurt my back while bathing baby
6. A cupboard from Ikea to put baby's stuff

I think that's about it.  Hopefully, from now till my due date we are only left with the car seat which I am thinking whether should we buy from newborn or wait till he is 6months old and smaller items like bottles, clothes, sterilizer etc.

Can't imagine what it will be like when baby is here and definitely can't wait for my next check up on Friday to see my baby progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment