Friday, December 17, 2010

Sleepless Night....yawwnnnn!

Last night was the first night that I was awaken not because I need to pee but I was awaken by my baby boy.  Not too sure what makes him so active last night that I was tossing and turning to get the most comfortable position to fall asleep and he did the same inside me too! Well the difference is that he was playing inside more than trying to fall asleep.

I've tried lying down on my right side it was OK for a while but then I started to feel ticklish on my right tummy maybe because my tummy was lying against the bed.  So I switch to the left, oh boy at one point in time i could feel as if there's thunder in my stomach! He's move in my stomach last night was pretty strong and when I put my hand on my tummy I could felt my stomach moved quite vigourously.... Maybe because of this reason I got more and more awake at 4am! I even tried lying on my back but that was not comfortable at all because after a while I started having backache.  I think for about an hour or more I was trying all sorts of position and trying to calm him down by stroking my stomach and finally I could feel that he's sound asleep and so did I......

I must say eventhough when the alarm rang this morning and I was so reluctant to get out of bed for work I still woke up with a smile on my face thinking back what I went through in the middle of the night with my hubby snoring beside me.  I guess this is one of the moments that I will not forget about my pregnancy....

1 comment: