Thursday, December 23, 2010

27 weeks and 4 days..........

Yay....I'm so proud of myself that I went through 1st and 2nd trimester without much problems.  I don't know about my hubby that seems to be complaining to my friends ever since I am pregnant.  It started of with my ever changing cravings for food which to me it wasn't a big issue! I heard that there are some preggers who go to the extend of asking their partners to drive like miles away just to buy some particular food and mine was just Mcdonalds! It's always around the corner somewhere!

Then once I entered into 2nd trimester he started saying that I'm clumsy.  Yeah I mean I do have butter fingers at times but not ALL the time.  As for the bruises on my thighs or legs or arms, I get bruises from knocking over something even before I was pregnant anyway! So no difference to me.  So other than that, my cravings for Mcdonalds still maintain just that it upgraded from a Fillet O fish to a Double cheeseburger yummy! Not bad for a first time preggers right?

Well, now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, honestly really getting very excited and worried at the same time.  Excited because I can't wait to see my baby boy...Worried..oh boy what's labour like? It will always remain as a big question mark till the day comes.  First, I will think how do I know whether I'm in labour? Then once it is confirm I've been thinking to have epidural or not.  I read about the procedure of an epidural and OMG it gives me the shivers down my spine! But then again friends been telling me that the labour pain is so great and intense that we can't feel the epidural procedure.  Is that true? Shall I just be strong and just go with normal pain killers? Some even tell me that there are possibility that with epidural we can't feel how to push when the time comes! So many thoughts run through my mind that I get cold feet at times.

Besides from labour, we still have a few more things that we have not bought like the car seat, breast pump, diapers, wet tissues, cottons, powder and the lists goes on and on! On top of that, since I will be staying in the Condo after giving birth, the condo doesn't seem to be equip enough.  Number 1... I will definietly need a washing machine and thinking where to put it is also another problem.  No 2.. is time to set up the dryer since we can't hang clothes at the balcony which I also don't intend to do it because clothes hung on our balcony is as good as not washing it! It will be full of dust from federal highway! No 3.. I must have an internet connection. 

So, baby's daddy... please look into it yeah? Love ya!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment