Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday in Hong Kong with Hubby and Baby --- Day 5

We woke up just in time to freshen up and pack up before checking out.  The bus suppose to pick us up at 12.15pm but the driver was late.  As usual, he will go round a few more hotels to pick more passengers before heading to the airport.  The queue to check in was really long but thankfully the waiting time was bearable.  Anyway, baby was getting hungry as after we settle everything it was already 1.30pm and we haven't had anything to eat. 

We were walking around the airport and decided to splurge a little at this really nice looking chinese restaurant that serve dim sum.  Initially our intention was to have dim sum but then when hubby told me that they have roast goose rice I agree to it immediately and I would say it was really really good! I told hubby if we ever return to Hong Kong we must come here for their roast goose.  The sour plum sauce that comes with the goose is also very good.  Can't get it here in KL.  Anyway, hubby ordered wanton noodle and he still insist that the wanton and noodle we had the first day was still the best.  The portion was small for him so he ordered roast pork rice to fill up the balance.  Initially, I was sceptical about trying it but he said I will love the roast pork and so I tried and I agreed! Hubby found a new way to enjoy roast pork that is to dip into mustard but for me I still prefer it without any sauce.
Roast Goose Rice--yummy!
 The roast pork rice was so good that we forgotten to take any pictures of it.  Overall, it was quite a relaxing trip besides from all the walking... food wise a little dissapointing maybe we were having too high expectations.....definietly failed in terms of shopping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment