Tuesday, June 14, 2011

11 June 2011

I must admit that I've been a little bit lazy writing this blog over the weekend.  Therefore, I can't recall what Aston's schedule was like on Saturday.  All I could remember was that we had an appointment to meet up with Aston's great grand aunties and uncles for lunch.

Anyway, the day went something like this....

He woke up pretty much the usual timing (I think) and we went about doing our normal routine ie. went to the garden for a walk.  The electrician came to fix up the power points for the refrigerator and I'm proud to say that Aston did not fuss with the noise going on just outside our room.  It was actually time for his nap when the electrician started to fix the wiring.  I still go about the normal routine by putting him in his crib with his pacifier but I stayed with him the whole time.  I can see that he tried to fall asleep but because of the noise he can't seem to do so.  Eventhough he had difficulties falling asleep, he did not fuss either which I'm so proud of.

By 11am papa asked me to get ready for lunch and after that I got Aston ready to go out.  I changed him and fed him.  We left the house about noon and head to Tai Thong in Subang for dim sum.  I was hoping that he will sleep on the way to the restaurant so that he won't be grumpy when we are having our lunch due to lack of sleep.  It was a blessing in disguise that he didn't slept.  We placed him on the stroller the whole time and he slept while we were eating.  Ahh one of those moments I'm again so proud of him.  He woke up after we were nearly done with our lunch.  I quickly finished my lunch and he started getting grumpy.  I quickly ask papa to heat up the milk and I fed him.  He couldn't finish his feed because he was too distracted but at least he's won't be hungry on the way back home.  After burping him, I put him back on the stroller and distracted him with the hanging mobile.  After a while, he started getting drowsy and fell asleep again.  I can't remember whether did he slept on the way home.

Anyway, we were at home for the rest of the day.  We started packing for our first family trip to Malacca.  Actually, we are going there to attend a friend's wedding.  It was only for one night and the amount of things that we packed as if we are there for a 3 days 2 nights stay! I guess this is the part where people say travelling with baby is a hassle! But honestly, I was quite excited and so was papa.  He  was the one who packed Aston's bag!

Sunday was papa's birthday and papa requested for Japanese food at home.  'Yeh yeh' went to Lake Club to buy back some sashimi, california rolls, japanese salad, popiah and also 2 slices of cake.  Aston behaved so well that after bath and feed he went straight to sleep just in time for us to have dinner.  I remembered he woke up about 10pm and I fed him 5oz because his last feed before he slept was more than 6 hours ago.  Anyway, he went back to sleep after finishing his milk and I went to bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment