Thursday, June 16, 2011

16 June 2011

Aston woke up at 1.30am for his feed.  Papa fed him because papa said I looked very tired and more over papa was not asleep yet.  Aston woke up again at 5.30am.  Tried the pacifier trick but it didn't work so I guess he was hungry.  I fed him and burped him.  Again, he didn't fell asleep instantly so I lay him on the crib and I expressed my breastmilk.  He fell asleep while I was expressing my milk.  I went back to bed thinking and hoping that he will wake up about 9.30am.

Well, he woke up at about 8.45am.  As usual, I went over to greet him and he returned with a big smile.  I told him that I'm going to feed him first, then change him and we will go to the garden for a walk.  So that was exactly what we did.  During the walk he was yawning and yawning so I thought he wanted to sleep again.  So I lay him down on the crib with his pacifier and just watched him.  He started talking and talking and it gets louder and louder that it really cracks me up.  He even have facial expression! Today he made some new sounds and they are loud! I really wonder what they mean.  It was so loud that papa woke up thinking the house alarm went off.  At about 10.30am I calm him down by giving him his pacifier as I didn't want him to get over excited and not able to take his morning nap.  He fell asleep after 10 minutes or so.

Papa went to work while I quickly freshen up.  At about 11.00am he woke up again but he didn't make much noise.  He was just staring at the cot bumper and he's eyes were kind of drowsy looking.  So I let him be until 11.30am he was just lying on his crib staring at the ceiling fan, cot bumper basically looking around the room.  I picked him up and fed him but this time he couldn't finish his feed.  He looked very distracted and was always smiling away.  Could it be his vision are clearer than yesterday? Anyway, it was just less than 1oz so I let it go and burped him.  I put him down on his rocking chair and we started to chat.  I think he found a new sound that he can make because he repeated that loud noise that papa thought it was the house alarm.  It cracks me up everytime I hear it.

I placed him on the playgym as I needed to express my breastmilk.  He didn't look too enthusiastic about it but he didn't fuss so I let him be.  After I was done with expressing I thought he was tired so I put him down on his crib but he's eyes was still wide open.  After 10 minutes or so I picked him up again and we had tummy time both flat on the bed and supported by pillow.  As usual after 5 minutes or so he started to fuss about it.  This time round he looked tired so I put him back in his crib and gave him his pacifier and he fell asleep about 1.15pm.

Grandmama came to visit and bought me lunch today together with grandpapa and uncle Kenny.  Aston only woke up at about 3.30pm.  Grandmama fed him and played with him for a little while before they went home at 4.30pm.  Aston was a little bit moody so I thought he wanted to sleep more.  I put him on his crib and observed him and he show no sign of doozing off.  So I decided to pick him up again and we did some tummy time.  Not long after he started fussing again and this time I put him back in his crib and he fell asleep.

He woke up again at about 5.30pm.  I quickly express my breastmilk so that I can bath him after.  Papa came home early today so he bathed Aston.  After bath, as usual I'll take him downstairs to say good night but this time yeh yeh was taking his nap.  So came back to the room thinking maybe we can have a chat first before feeding but he started fussing.  I thought he was sleepy which I think he was so I tried putting him on the crib to sleep but he fuss even more and started to cry.  He even refused the pacifier so I thought maybe he wants his milk before sleeping.  So I quickly prepare his milk and papa fed him.  True enough he finished the milk and yeh yeh came up to check on him because he was crying so loud.  Anyway, yeh yeh stayed in the room talking to papa and Aston just listen quietly.  At 7.15pm I told papa Aston needs to sleep.  Aston was over tired so he got frustrated because he couldn't fall asleep.  It took him nearly 20 minutes before he stop fussing and calm down and fall asleep.

Yeh yeh called for dinner and papa shouted OK from the room and woke Aston up.  He got really cranky and didn't sleep until 8.00pm.  Hopefully, he's schedule is not disturbed today as he was a little moody today......

No comments:

Post a Comment