Thursday, June 16, 2011

15 June 2011

If you noticed I didn't write anything yesterday because I've been playing facebook games with the available time during the day that by night I'm too tired to do any blogging.  Yes.. I've turned into one of those victims who spend hours on facebook planting.. baking...curing animals and whatever not.

So today I decided to start my engine going.  Well, Aston started fussing at 5am this morning.  He was squirming a lot with his eyes closed.  He was smacking his lips which was a sign of hunger but his eyes were still closed! There I was half awake thinking is he awake or dreaming? Should I feed him? In the end, I decided to give the pacifier a try.  And yes it worked.  He calmed down once the pacifier was in his mouth.  I assumed he was half asleep so I went back to bed.  He woke up again at 6am.  This time round he's eyes were opened.  I quickly make him his milk.  I changed him first and then fed him.  He didn't fall asleep after feeding like how he normally would but he was yawning.  I put him down on his crib and gave him his pacifier and I expressed my breastmilk.  After I was done with expressing, he was already asleep.  I looked at the clock and it was already 7am.  I quickly jumped back on bed and fell asleep again.

I heard Aston's voice again at 9.30am.  I wasn't sure whether it was his voice who woke me up or papa's phone.  Anyway, I greeted him and he gave me this big smile.  I told him that I'm going to go make his milk and after that I'll get him change and we'll go down to the garden for a walk.  He looked at me excitedly as if he understood what I just said to him.  While I was attending to him, papa got himself ready for work but went out to take away Mcdonalds breakfast for both of us.  Ahhh such satisfying breakfast.  Beat roti canai anytime!

Papa went to work after breakfast while Aston and I had our little morning chats.  At about 11am he started to fuss so I quickly put him down on his crib and gave him his pacifier but he didn't fall asleep.  He ended up talking to his puppy book and then started smiling again.  So I lay him on the play gym and we did some tummy time.  He got grumpy after 5 minutes of tummy time so I put him back in his crib and 20 minutes later he fell asleep.  I quickly took my bath thinking that he may be awake any moment.  He woke up at 12.15pm and was showing signs of hunger.  I fed him and burped him.  I put him on his rocking chair so that we can chat and while we were chatting he poop.  In my heart I was saying yayyy because he didn't poop yesterday.  I cleaned him up and lay him on the play gym while I expressed my breastmilk.  We did tummy time and again it only lasted about 5 minutes or so and he started to fuss.  Until today he still doesn't enjoy tummy time.  At about 1.30pm I lay him on his crib with the pacifier and he fell asleep.

At about 3.30pm he woke up sucking his hands.  I went over to say hello and he smiled but the very next second he started to fuss.  I gave him his pacifier and he fell asleep again.  He woke up again at 4.15pm.  I went over to talk to him and he responded with some ooohhs and ahhhss.  I fed him and we had a chat while the maid cleans the room.  We played at the play gym and had more tummy time and by 5.30pm he started to yawn.  I put him down on his crib for him to sleep.

He woke up again at about 6.15pm so I quickly get him ready for bath.  After bath, we said good night to yeh yeh and I fed him.  At about 7.00pm I put him down in his crib as he was yawning and yawning. He didn't manage to fall asleep though.  I just let him be while I had my dinner.  He finally fell asleep about 7.45pm.  I'm expecting him to wake up about midnight..therefore I'm going to take my break now....

      

No comments:

Post a Comment