Thursday, June 9, 2011

9 June 2011

Aston did very well this morning.  He woke up at 3.30am for his feed after a 5 hours sleep.  He immediately went back to sleep after his feed.  Both of us slept so well that I only woke up because my breast was starting to get engorged.  I looked at the clock and it was already 7am.  Aston was still asleep so I dragged myself out of bed to express my breastmilk.  Half way through, Aston woke up.  As usual, he started sucking his hands and looking at his puppy book.  It didn't took him long to get fussy.  I assumed  because he's hungry.  After expressing, I quickly made him his milk and fed him.  He looked very much wide awake after the feed.  I tried my luck by placing him in his crib hoping that he will sleep again so that I can freshen up.  Well, I waited and waited till it was about 8.45am and finally he fell asleep.  I quickly took my shower and return to find him awake again! Since it's already 9am, I changed him to day clothes and took him downstairs to say good morning to 'yeh yeh' and to grand aunty Mary.  Grand aunty Mary was checking him out.  The usual, eyes, ears, mouth & feet.

Anyway, Aston's vision is much clearer and could see further now.  He's very interested in the ornaments placed on top of the sliding door.  Everytime he sees it his eyes will not blink! We also walked around the garden and enjoy a little bit of morning sun.  After the walk, we had our little chat.  Aston's voice is getting louder by the day so I guess it woke papa up and in the end papa joined in the conversation too! We moved to the play gym to play as he was still quite alert and he got fussy after a while.  I suspect that he was overtired as he was struggling to fall asleep and got really cranky.  Finally at 11.00am he fell asleep.

He woke up about noon but went back to sleep after I gave him the pacifier.  He woke up again much better mood half an hour later just in time for grandmama to play with him.  Grandmama came to visit today and bought me fried tang hoon.  Anyway, she played with Aston while I had my lunch.  She also fed Aston at about 1.30pm.  He slept again not long after his feed and woke up again at 3pm.  Grandmama left at about 3.30pm and I continued to play with Aston.  I fed him at 3.45pm and chat for a while on his rocking chair.  I moved him to the play gym so that I can express my breastmilk which is long overdue.  Anyway, after expressing I noticed that Aston showing signs that he's ready for his nap so I put him in his crib and gave him his pacifier.  It took him only 5 minutes to fall asleep.

Aston woke up again at 5.00pm and I quickly gave him a bath, put on his going out clothes and fed him as we are all going out for dinner at Happy Wok.  He behaved very well through out the dinner.  I can't wait to bring him out more often!! Anyway, on the way home Aston got really fussy as he's beginning to get hungry.  The moment we reached home papa quickly heat up the milk and I quickly changed him into his pyjamas and also changed his diapers getting him ready for his sleep.  Somehow when he's hungry and start to get cranky the milk warms up slower than usual! Anyway, we couldn't wait any longer and fed him luke warm milk.  After burping him I put him in his crib and he started talking to his puppy book and fell asleep at 10pm.  I guess he will wake up again somewhere around 3.00am for his next feed.  Well done Aston! Both papa & I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment