Wednesday, June 15, 2011

13 June 2011

Aston woke up 10 minutes to 7am.  I was thinking wow he slept 6 hours straight! Anyway, after feeding he went back to sleep.  Papa was also awake as we planned to have breakfast before we check out.  So after both of us got ready Aston woke up just in time to enjoy the morning sun.  We didn't request for the buggy to fetch us to the main reception area.  We took a slow walk to enjoy the fresh air and morning sun.  Papa took some photos while we were walking.  The breakfast was a major dissappointment.  Not sure why but there were a lot of flies!! There were even flies on the bread! The food quality was also very poor.

We wanted to explore the resort before we leave but after we're done with our breakfast Aston started to fuss for milk.  Initially we planned to request for hot water to heat up the milk where we had our breakfast but the service there was also very poor so we decided to go back to our cabin.  After feeding we started to pack up and decided to head back home.

The drive back home was also very pleasant.  I would say Aston nearly slept all the way home.  He woke up when we were approaching Seremban and fall back asleep about 15 minutes later.  After we arrived home, I changed him to his home clothes and fed him.

I decided to return to my office to officially confirm my resignation and packed some of my personal belongings.  So papa took care of Aston while I went out.  Yes... I'm officially a stay at home mum and enjoying every single minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment