Monday, June 27, 2011

Lazy...Lazy....

I think it has been two weeks since I last update my blog.  Why? Well, Aston's been really cranky recently especially in the morning and after I got him settle down I felt so tired that I just want to lay back and watch my tvb dramas.  In other words, I'm just lazy!

Till today I am not sure what went wrong.  We were doing so great and all of a sudden one morning he woke up no longer smiling and cheerful.  He will fuss and struggle to fall asleep and this goes on till about 11am.  He doesn't nap long so when he's awake he will fuss again.  He seems to be tired all the time! He doesn't have interest to play or do anything besides from being carried and bath.  The worst part is I can tell that he's sleepy but before he gave himself a chance to fall asleep he will get agitated and start to cry.  He can be sucking his pacifier, eyes closed and hugging his beanbag but agitated and frustrated at the same time.  Mommies out there...is there a reason for this?

Anyway, now that I'm blogging again today that shows that things had improved.  I have adjusted his schedule accordingly and *touchwood* things been better these few days.  From this I realised that I'm so lucky to be a stay at home mother.  Babies really do change overnight! I mean just one morning Aston woke up and he's schedule changed which I obviously didn't know which causes all the frustration between us and papa too! It was like one day he woke up and decided that he needs more sleep and drink more each feed but fewer times a day!  Now one feed of 5oz can last him for about 4-5hours.  At times it can last up till 6-7 hours during the night.  It took me two weeks to realise this! Shame on me! Nevertheless, I am quite concern with the amount of sleep in a day that he needs.  Here I am thinking that they sleep lesser as they grow older.  Well, I've thought about it and came to a conclusion that just let him be to avoid more frustration down the road.  I think he has my genes.  We love our sleeps!

Time really flies... Aston is 3 months old now.  The last check up he weighs 6.52kg and his height is 58cm.  As I mentioned in my previous entries I will do my best to take photos of him every month so here goes....
Aston 3 Months and 1 Day Old

Yay! He can finally lift his head..not for very long though

Recently he found a new toy...his hands

No comments:

Post a Comment